Marriage Licenses

Couple signing marriage license with Pastor MikePastor Mike Mitschke is an authorized notary who has a special appointment with the San Diego County Clerk to provide directly to you a Confidential Marriage License.

The Non-Public Confidential Marriage License is recorded in the Marriage License Department. Personal information on this license is protected from the public. The Confidential License may be used throughout the State.

Pastor Mike offers the service of providing the Confidential Marriage License by special appointment from the San Diego County Clerk.

Frequently asked Questions

Question: How long does it take to get a license? Answer: One day.

Question: How long does it take to schedule a wedding? Answer: One day.

Question: Do you need to be a California resident? Answer: No.

Question: What is the legal age? Answer: 18.

Question: Same sex marriage? Answer: Yes.

Question: Is there a place for photographs? Answer: Yes. Directly across the street from the office is a beautiful ocean viewpoint.

Question: What is the cost? Answer: License only (no wedding) $250. Civil/legal marriage is $325 with license.

Question: What form of payment is accepted? Answer: Venmo (revmike), Paypal (, cash, or credit card. Please provide wedding date with payment.

Complete form below to request a marriage license application.

  • *Note: This is a request for availability. Wedding date and time must be confirmed by officiant.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.